Strukturę organizacyjną Klinicznego Centrum Ginekologii, Obstetrics and Neonatology in Opole create therapeutic establishments:
- Clinical Center of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology in Opole - stationary healthcare
- Clinical Center of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology in Opole - outpatient healthcare, in which the activity is performed healing.
As part of a medicinal plant: clinical Gynecology center, Obstetrics and Neonatology in Opole - stationary healthcare, działa Hospital of Gynecology and Obstetrics and Newborn them. Dr. with. Sergei Mossor with the following organizational:
1st Clinical Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics:
- Gynecology Oncology subdivision
- Subdivision Risk Pregnancy
- Sala Porodowa
Clinical Department of Neonatology:
- Newborn Pathology Subdivision
Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
School of childbirth
Primary Health Care – nocna i świąteczna opieka zdrowotna.
As part of a medicinal plant: clinical Gynecology center, Obstetrics and Neonatology in Opole - outpatient healthcare act:
- Neonatal Clinic
- Clinic of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Risk Pregnancy Clinic
- Gynecology Oncology Clinic
- Endokrynologiczno-Gynecological Clinic.
Daily Rehabilitation Center for Children and Adolescents
- Daily Rehabilitation Center for Children.
Reference Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infertility
- Clinic Diagnosis and Treatment of Infertility,
- Laboratory Diagnostics Infertility.
In addition, the Clinical Center consists of independent organizational units and non-medical jobs, which undertake tasks assigned by the Director:
Department of Finance – Accountant
Department of Organization and Supervision
Department of Administration – Economic
Employee Services Department
Procurement Coordination Unit
Independent Officer. contacting the media
Independent Officer. BHP i p. fire protection
Independent Officer. quality
Data Protection Officer
The organization and the process of providing health services, ensuring an appropriate quality and accessibility of these services in the Clinical Center, as well as a detailed organization and responsibilities of the organizational units and determines the Organizational Regulations established by the Director.